- A summary view of all defined policies.
- Optional export of displayed results.
- An alternate means of locating a policy and opening it for edit.
- Policy Type: Select policy type: Access, Mask, or Row Level Filter.
- Policy Name: Filter by policy name.
- Component: Specify the resource or tag component. For example: Hive, S3, DynamoDB, tag.
- Resource: Specify the resource path used while creating the policy.
- Policy Label: Specify the policy label.
- Group or Username: Specify the group or user name assigned to the policy.
- Zone Name: Specify the security zone name.
The opening table displays all Access policies. Use the search/filter controls to limit or select a different policy type group. Use the + icon to expand the view for specific conditions, e.g. Allow Conditions, Allow Exclude, Deny Conditions, Deny Exclude.
To open a Policy for edit, click on the Policy ID.
Export Policy Reports#
Click the Export button and select the file format. The report will contain the same policies as are displayed in the grid. CSV, Excel, and JSON export formats are supported.